Thursday, August 17, 2006

bop bop bop bop...

14th Aug
today's d-day. it's our much awaited gynae visit. the past 2 weeks have been rather torturous for us as we're clueless on how our bb has grown since.

the doc knew our anxiety and told us almost immediately that we should go to straight to the scan. my heart thumped nervously... when we saw the monitor, there was the sac! a much bigger one in fact. i nervously squinted my eyes to see if we can see the bb... and there it was! with the heartbeat blinking feverously... when i saw the heartbeat, i shed tears of relief... man, it was such an emotional moment. to know that my bb is growing and that nothing is wrong with it... i mean, nothing beats seeing the heartbeat pounding away, living right inside my womb... my hubby was excited too and he exclaimed how he can see it bopping fast...

the doc told us that the heartbeat looks strong and there is 95% that this will be an ok pregnancy. the feeling of relief just keep washing me over. we were so happy to see the picture of our bb, all 7.5mm of it. bb, be strong. hang in there and we can't wait to see you in April!!!

No comments: