Friday, June 29, 2007

places i remember

after months of not going out on my own without my hb or bb, finally went for a dinner night out with my gfs at a place where we used to hang out - Hard Rock Cafe. Brought back memories of when we were young and crazy then... we started reminiscing about the past and all the silly things we've done. looking back, i'm glad to say that i've been blessed with many good friends.
  • friends from school (oldest but sweetest and definitely seen the worst in me),
  • work (some dodos but never fail to amaze myself with our chemistry, some not dodos but still click well),
  • friends of friends (wonder where i found them from but kept them close at heart anyway)...

and each friend or group of friends hold a memory of a place or phase of my life that i've been through.

I guess a favourite song from the Beatles kinda sums it up...

"There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life
I've loved them all."




thank you for being my friend.

No comments: