Saturday, June 23, 2007

photo-taking

i've recently started my photo-taking "hobby" again. it used to be all about my cat. now that my little one has entered my life, she's become the centre of my focus and my cat has been neglected (i feel so guilty but yet do nothing about it...) and so i snap and snap and snap. oh, she looks so cute in this, oh, she's doing that cheeky smile, oh this and that... so much so that i realise that i've not taken any pix with her except those few in the hospital! but then again, i couldn't have taken much pix with her cos


1)i was the one holding the camera all the time
2)i was fat and still am and so i didn't like to have my picture taken

but as i'm watching her grow everyday, i'm afraid she might not have any pictures of her with her mommy when she was so tiny and so i made my hb take some pix for me. and so the frustration began. there was NO nice shots i can safely say i like. NONE. NADA, ZILCH. either i looked awful or she keep moving (thus having blur photos) or i had a lousy almost obsolete 3.2megapix camera or my hb was a terrible photographer. perhaps it's the latter!

anyway, though i'm awfully camera shy and publicity shy, i think it's only fair i put up a pix of me here since i'll be putting up some of my friend's here!! so this is an edited shot of me and baby. now u know where she gets her chubby cheeks from!











while i'm at it... here's a nice shot of daddy and baby!

2 comments:

jade said...

randy looks like such a happy camper!! and babe uve lost weight liao wat!!

kayla is uber cute :)

paranoid mommy & her new side-kick said...

u shd see my body... hb says i've put on weight somemore... sigh