Thursday, September 21, 2006

glow? what glow?

here i am again, grousing grousing grousing. today dates 12 wks 2 days. one more day before my OSCAR test. can't wait to get a negative result so that everything is "official". my spare tyre seems to have a life of it's own, i have zits on my face, my hair looks like bird's nest, i just look fat and sallow... where's the glow?? i thought most pregnant women glow during their pregnancy? i guess i'm one of the minority. i only look decent after piling on war paint but it still doesn't conceal my chubby face.

just yesterday night, i was telling hubby that if doctor permits me to do re-bonding, i might just cut my hair short. to that he sniggered and was about to say something and he held back. in my heart i knew what he wanted to say and bugged him to say what's on his mind. to which he burst out laughing and said that i'll look even fatter with my hair short. i had to laugh too cos i know that it's true. i'll look like a big head. twit!

nausea's still here, though some moments it's ok. it gets bad in the evenings and i feel like i'm salivating non-stop. it's a real yucky taste. oh please take away my nausea and let me GLOW!!!!

i feel really bad lying to all my friends and it's kinda "lonely" not being able to share my woes and complaints to anyone... maybe that's why i've been so grouchy. i seek refuge in forums and of cos tormenting my hubby. i feel bad making him feel helpless. he just wants to know that baby's safe.

one more day before i can see our baby again!!! =)

No comments: